Get REAL! Refocus Engage Achieve Love

Monday 30 March 2015

Miss Williams- A brief introduction

Mr Winkler has suggested I briefly introduce myself to you as one of his 'blogger' teachers. I'll be as brief as possible...

I am better known as "Miss Williams" at Emmanuel Christian School. This is my third year teaching at the school, and I am very blessed to be working in both the Primary and Secondary schools.

I am the resident Japanese 'LOTE' (Languages Other Than English) teacher for students in Grades 3 to 10. I also teach in Grade 5/6 three days a fortnight; teach Year 7 Drama & Health; Year 9 SOSE; and Year 10 Health and SOSE. I am almost as busy I sound!!

The aim of my blogs is to inform the school community, families and wider community of the wonderful learning opportunities students are offered, as well as share in the achievements and successes of my students from various year groups.

God is truly with us at Emmanuel, and I love being a part of this community that puts Christ at the centre of everything. I look forward to sharing the good news of student learning with you over the coming year.

Shalom,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment