Get REAL! Refocus Engage Achieve Love

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Kindy PE

Hello Everyone,

This year I have started teaching Kindy PE!

What an exciting class this is - so much enthusiasm jammed into tiny little bodies!

We have been focussing on our gross motor/general ball skills and team work quite a lot. That is, until we started practising for our big Cross Country race - what an amazing adventure one lap of our school grounds can be - there's so much to see and do as we run around the school!

This has been a big, yet exciting, learning curve for me. I've even found myself signing songs during some lessons to help with the activities we are doing. I take my hat off to Mrs Sargent and Mrs Natoli as they work with our smallest students every week and the amazing journey they are leading them on. In fact the students love them so much - that I've been called "Mrs" Rushton, quite a lot...

Here are some photos of some of our Kindy students competing in the BIG race.

Mr R. 
























































No comments:

Post a Comment