Get REAL! Refocus Engage Achieve Love

Thursday 4 June 2015

Letter from the Principal

Dear parents and students,

I thought I would take this opportunity to both be informative and request your help.


Before I start with the two main points of the letter I need you to note we are not having Footy Colours Day in the Primary School tomorrow. It will be high school only. The Primary will be involved later in term 3 with a footy themed assembly and activities. The clash with swimming is the main reason for the change. My apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

As you are aware, our Performing Arts Centre has been approved by the Board. We had our first site meeting last Tuesday afternoon. The builder was able to tell me they intend to start putting up fencing and moving equipment and materials on site next Wednesday if things keep working out as they have been.

There will be changes to the way we move around the front part of the school. I hope to have the large rocks moved to close of the parking area on the left as you come in the front gate. All extra parking will need to be on the soccer field (right hand) side of the drive with everyone walking down on the right of the turning circle. It is expected the high fencing around the compound will be quite close to the road. Please all avoid walking across the turning circle. We need to all show a good example to the children. 

Please don’t go in the building compound. Any comments that need to be followed up should come to me, please.

It is my intention to publish photos of the building progress.

Secondly, I am very keen to gather information about community thinking at the moment. It would help to have a snapshot of all families’ thinking about the school. I have created a short, 6 question survey to get the ball rolling. Please use the link below to do the survey. I look forward to seeing your results.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FZK79XG

This link is on the blog site with this letter content if you would like to access the survey via the link there. The Survey will be open for a week and close on Friday the 12th of June.

Thank you for your commitment to this wonderful school,

Sincerely

Scott Winkler
Principal

Get REALRefocus  Engage  Achieve  Love

No comments:

Post a Comment